“Complete meal made up of an array of taster portions of various dishes (to offer flavours of sweet, salt, bitter, sour, and spicy) served in multiple mini-pots on a larger platter.”
If you have any dietary restrictions, e.g. nuts, dairy products, etc. follow the description of each item. Main allergen ingredients are shown in brackets. If in doubt please ask a member of staff/management.
Sprinkled with fresh green coriander leaves where suitable.
Vegetable Curry, Palak Paneer, Tarka Dal, Baigan, Raitha, Onion Bhaji, Pilau Rice, Naan, Yoghurt, Gulab Jamun
Tandoori Chicken, Sheek Kebab, Chicken Tikka, Chicken Tikka Masala, Lamb Rogan, Pilau Rice, Naan, Yoghurt, Gulab Jamun (Nuts)
Good to know:
- We only use quality suppliers for sourcing the raw materials used in our food preparations.
- Our dishes are individually prepared for distinct flavours and aromas.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT. 10% Optional Service Charge may be added. All major credit cards accepted.
- We operate a minimum spend per head of £12.
- The management reserve the rights of admission and service.