Prefer to push the boat out and be a little adventurous? The recommended menu demonstrates culinary finesse with a refined treatment of ingredients.
If you have any dietary restrictions, e.g. nuts, dairy products, etc. follow the description of each item. Main allergen ingredients are shown in brackets. If in doubt please ask a member of staff/management.
Sprinkled with fresh green coriander leaves where suitable.
STUFFED MURGH TANDOORI (dry or masala) £14.95
Breast of chicken stuffed with mushrooms, ginger, coriander, green chillies and matured in smooth mustard sauce.Served with mixed salad. (dairy, cashew nuts)
CHICKEN OR LAMB A LA NILGIRI £14.95
Diced chicken cooked with onions and tomatoes, simmered in a spinach paste seasoned with garlic, chillies and mint. A specialty of South India’s Nilgiri Hills. Medium hot
LAL MIRCH GOSHT £13.95
Diced lamb cooked and pan fried with onions, red chilli paste, turmeric, coriander, cumin and garam masala. Very hot.
Good to know:
- We only use quality suppliers for sourcing the raw materials used in our food preparations.
- Our dishes are individually prepared for distinct flavours and aromas.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT. 10% Optional Service Charge may be added. All major credit cards accepted.
- We operate a minimum spend per head of £12.
- The management reserve the rights of admission and service.